Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Forgotten Garden



After having forgotten a bit about updating my blog I am back with The Forgotten Garden .Summer has started and I am busy with the kids and haven`t had much computer time . I am enjoying some good books though and I will try to update what I have read .Some of those books that I read were my own , yeah ! The Forgotten Garden is a library book though , my daughter wanted to visit the library on one of the cold and rainy days we have had this unusual summer and I couldn`t resist picking this one up and a couple of others "sigh" .The Forgotten Garden is about a tiny girl "Nell" who is abandoned on a ship that traveled from England to Australia in 1913 .The story goes back and forth between Nell , her granddaughter and other women of her family in different times from the 1900`s to 2005 who try to trace Nell`s story.

Have a great reading summer everyone !
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment